Hello there and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. Are you ready to reflect back over your week and find some blessings, whether big or small, to share? For guidelines please go here first and then come on back and join us.
1. After my lamenting the Picnik closure in this post, my blogging buddy, fellow Canuck, Michelle emailed me with this link to a list of other free online editing options. Thank you, Michelle! If you guys only knew how stressed out I was about it. She, herself,, likes BeFunky (#10 on the list). I liked the trial too and think I'll be going with that one along with iPiccy (#13 on the list). I don't think either of these sites stores your photos. but that is not what I wanted. I just wanted an easy, user friendly, fun editing site. The list is added to as the blog owner hears of other ones so check back with her if none of those suit you.
2. Turkey dinner in February. Saturday I discovered I had a turkey in the freezer, which got me craving stuffing and gravy. So Sunday after church we enjoyed a yummy turkey dinner. It wasn't as elaborate as on a holiday with a bazillion side options but the turkey, stuffing and gravy showed up. And that's all that mattered.
3. The honor of praying for and with the ladie's in my study group. It always amazes me how God can bring together such a diverse group of women, who under any other circumstances would not naturally be drawn to each other, and knit our hearts together such as He has.
4. Snowfall. Yes, I said snowfall. It's been such an odd, mild, brown winter this year. We had only our 3rd or so snowfall of the season this past weekend. And I loved it. I miss the snow. And we're missing the moisture. In fact, Alberta has declared fire season already. A month earlier than usual. So the white stuff was welcome by at least me.
5. A day to do nothing. Saturday found me with nothing on the calendar. No where to have to run. Nothing to have to go buy or return. Very unusual and very wonderful. I putzed around the house, enjoyed leisurely sipping on my coffee and reading on and off throughout the day, watched a couple of movies. I wouldn't want it quite that slow all the time but once in awhile is very good.
What were your favorite blessings of the week. Don't forget to sign your post onto Mr. Linky. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!